Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Incredible! Amazing!

Whats up B, its Xcalibersirhc, yo, this game was just terrific this time man. Keep up the good stuff. You are the best flash maker alive!!

Resident Evil Freedom Resident Evil Freedom

Excellent!

Excellent! The graphics in this game were very impressive, and the reloading picture was cool. You should show this to the real Resident Evil makers and see what they think of it. Very cool man, very cool.

DBZ: Flash Dimension Demo DBZ: Flash Dimension Demo

Excellent! Bravo!

That was a very good Demo, I can't wait until the real thing comes out. Very good graphics and pictures, must of took awhile. Nice job. Overall 9 man friend. Couldn't get any better!

Forester Forester

Excellent....But My Butt Hurts

That was made very nicly. I don't how some of you guys make this flashes and games but there really good. This game was very funny too. Everything was done perfectly. I ran out of Ammo and all the sudden naked guys starting rapping me from every angel. :-(

Good Job. Overall 10....

Trick with 20 dollar bill Trick with 20 dollar bill

Scary! Who Figured This Out??

This makes me very skipical, very scary too. I want to know who figured about this. Well thanks for showing, I'll show my friends.

Bomb Droid Bomb Droid

Excellent!!!!

This game was very good, just like the game Ravage. These too games are outstanding. Lol, I didn't even get past the first level yet. One thing you could of done was something like in Ravage's game. If you died he like you click continue within a certain amount of time. I advise you to do that, if you make a Bomb Droid 2 or something. Cause it took for like years to kill everyone in the first board. And you should make the board smaller in the beginning levels, then you start making them harder, longer, and bigger within each level. You did this but it was like backwards. But again, excellent work. I can't even make this, but I just wanted to give some tips. Alright, good job again. Make a Bomb Droid 2!

Ravage Ravage

Excellent!!!!

This is a very excellent game. This is just like Rampage for N64 and PS. Again very good. I'm speechless. Overall: 10

Xiao Xiao No. 6 Xiao Xiao No. 6

Hail Mary For All Of His Flashes!!

I'm saying a hail mary for you.....

Hail Mary Full of grace the lord is with Zhu.....blessed are thou among him and blessed is the fruit of Xiao Xiao...Holy Xiao Xiao Mother of God pray for more of his flashes now and at the hour of my death....Amen

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

,,/.,?><@/<#/>@#<<%^!#$%)$(^*///*/*>?>>@*<<

MATRIX BEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Xiao No. 2 Xiao Xiao No. 2

The Sword Was Fat!!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE FUCKING XIAO XIAO's KICK A$$!!!!! YOU RULE MAN!!!!! YOU SHOULD GET A PORTAL AWARD!!!!!